Saturday, February 23, 2008

S & D questions

This blogging thing is difficult for me. I'm used to keeping a journal, but the journal is more portable than the computer. I can't find time during my planning at school to post, and our evenings are crammed with other commitments, reading for class, visiting banks to determine financing for the house, etc. I could find time with my regular journal to do this, but finding time to sit down at the computer when Benny's not using it for taxes or bills or SG stuff is tough. I don't mean to rant, and see the purpose of posting online, just venting. Maybe I should just make notes and then post when I can?

I'm going to the library today while Benny's at work to work on my S & D questions. I'm hoping that with these few hours, that I can at least knock out the ones that are at the Watauga Public Library today, and then work on the others on Monday night.

No comments: