Thursday, March 20, 2008

Textbook Blogging

I am finding it much easier to use the discussion board to reflect on the text, rather than blogging. I guess it's the more conversational format that just appeals to me more. When I sit down with the book, I'd much rather sit down with a highlighter and dissect the text that way, than going what seems to be an extra step to blog about it here. I know that the point is to be reflective about our reading, but I just seem to be able to do that better when I converse with others about it. I guess some of it is the whole accountability thing... when I'm in the middle of a conversation with someone, I feel more compelled to come back and finish the conversation. Does that make sense? I'm really not trying to complain, more just voice a frustration that this doesn't fit with how I learn best.

No comments: